Vice President of Sales – Remote
Title – VP of Sales
Position – Fulltime
Location – Remote
Salary – $Open (Best Possible)
- Minimum of 10 years of successful healthcare sales experience in the Payer services and solutions space required with particular knowledge of Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, SNP (Special Needs Plans), and ACOs desired.
- Passion for sourcing new clients, building long lasting trusted client relationships and following proven sales process.
- Must demonstrate deep population health knowledge.
- Aggressive sales executive who can forge key relationships with CEO’s, CFO’s, CMO’s and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts including medical management and medical economics teams, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new business pipeline with proven success in meeting sales quotas of $3-5m or greater per year in annual contract value.
- Deep expertise with complex selling on a national scale.
- Strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of her/his prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike – establishing winning strategies, and exerting influence both internally and externally to win new business.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who earns respect for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Success as a superb relationship builder, negotiator and communicator.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Proficient in use of PC applications software: SalesForce, MS-Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.