Valuation Analyst – Colombia, Medellin
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding. WBL services its loan portfolio and loan portfolios for third parties, specializing in the management of non-performing loan pools and REO.
WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce. The company is seeking to bolster its staff with qualified talent.
This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Working hours will be 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate must exhibit a professional customer service approach and team-oriented attitude, as well as effective verbal and written communication skills. Valuation Analysts must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, utilizing strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analyze real estate collateral pledged in connection with loan applications to determine an estimated value, using comparable (“comps”) data from online sources such as Zillow, Redfin and others
- Research local U.S. real estate markets
- Create exhibits for reports
- Perform administrative tasks, including data entry, composition of emails, and updating various documents and systems
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 100% Excellent English, with exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in real estate appraisals/real estate or banking
- Experience with Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required; Teams experience preferred
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach and strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
• CONTRACT/CONSULTANCY POSITION