User Insights Consultant (Senior)
Infosys Consulting helps the world’s leading brands create a sustainable path to growth in an age of constant disruption. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their most pressing corporate, human and societal challenges. In order to bring the most value to our clients, we bring together professionals from countries from all around the world, at all levels and from diverse backgrounds. We empower our consultants to thrive, grow their careers and make a real-world impact for a better future.
At Infosys Consulting Digital we successfully drive end-to-end experience transformations by helping our clients think comprehensively and act holistically in pursuit of profound transformation. We focus on key activities that enable smart, impactful transformation.
- We link digital strategy to customer experience, and how enterprises function, to deliver value
- We enable continuous innovation across the organization
- We design smart products and services
- We leverage platforms to drive speed and scale
- We drive efficiency and resilience through smart operations
We help enterprises to use design and creativity to accelerate experience-based transformation and drive innovation. We design compelling experiences that help humans interact with technology to achieve their goals. This breaks down into helping brands create new market opportunities and develop products and services to fit, or empowering employees to thrive and be more productive.
We are always learning and encouraging personal development, enabling intellectual growth, teaching and coaching to empower our people to take ownership & responsibility.
You are the master of user insights, always keen to exactly know what the users want, what they think and feel and how they like what our UX-, Service- and UI Designers create in every step of a design and product lifecycle. Your playing field is dominated by the quantitative and qualitative user data and the insights and guidance you deduct from them through researching and testing.
You naturally collaborate with the UX- and Service-Designers to ensure all we create has a backing in insights and data.
Directly working with the client, even onsite at the client premises, to present and discuss data & insights and get unfiltered feedback is a something which appeals to you.
You love to work on complex engagements for big clients and in a personal and low-hierarchy team.
- Have a broad business skill set including stakeholder management, problem-solving, and resilience.
- Have experience gathering, validating, synthesizing, documenting, and communicating data and information for a range of audiences.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills in country’s official language(s) (C2 proficiency) and English (C2 proficiency).
- You are very experienced in setup and execution of all kinds of quantitative and qualitative User Research and User Testing activities:
- Questionnaires (SUS, NASA TLX, UMUX, etc.)
- Usability labs (Heatmap Testing, Eye/Mousetracking, Video Analysis, Interviews, etc.)
- Logfile Analysis, Clickpath Analysis
- Focus Group Research & Test (Ethnographic, Heuristic)
- Remote Testing (Panel Testing, A/B Testing, etc.)
- Requirements Engineering
- Contribution to Personas, As-is & To-be Customer Journeys, User Insight Maps, etc.
- Are knowledgeable around DIN ISO 9241, 210
- Offer good knowledge of the Design Thinking method
- Are familiar with Market Research and/or Accessibility (ideally)
Why join us?
As part of the global top-5 IT brand Infosys, we combine our strategic foresight with technology feasibility to transform goals into reality. Infosys Consulting works with best-in-class clients across industries, unleashing the potential of design combined with technology.
Our innovative approaches and services are in demand, and we are growing fast. That’s why we’re looking for entrepreneurial and creative consultants. If you value a diverse culture, a voice with top management, and recognition for shared achievements, you’ve come to the right place! We strive to foster an inclusive work culture that drives us to excel.
Infosys has been recognized by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer 2021, across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and North America in recognition of our excellent employment practices, cultural diversity, and dedicated training and career paths we offer our consultants.
Our core values, IC-LIFE, form a common code that helps us move forward. IC-LIFE stands for Inclusion and diversity, Client value, Leadership, Integrity, Fairness, and Excellence.
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so you can grow your career and achieve your personal goals. Curious to get to know us? We’d love to hear from you!