USA Educational Marketing Manager (Fully Certified USA Teachers Only) – T
Location: United States, 100% remote work-from-home position (You must permanently live and have the right to work in the United States to apply for this position)
Pay Rate: negotiable
Contract: 6-month contract with an extension highly likely. Self-employed contractor. Responsible for own taxes. No benefits.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Hiring Manager: Jude Schroeder
Recruiter: Meikay Cheng
First things first! What is Twinkl? What is Twinkl’s mission?
Twinkl is here to “help those who teach.” It’s what brings us to work every day. We’re proud to create educational resources that can be used at each step of a child’s learning journey.
Our award-winning resource collection – created by teachers for teachers – provides unlimited supplementary digital and printable teaching resources at an unbeatable value.
We have over a million resources, and new content is added every day. Don’t see what you need? Just ask! We make bespoke resources for our members as part of our world-class customer service promise to help those who teach.
We support educators and children across the United States and around the world, and we’re committed to transforming lives through education.
Twinkl is on a mission to inspire and support learning globally. As a leading educational platform, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to spearhead our expansion in the USA. If you’re ready to make a significant impact, turn heads, and paint the nation Twinkl blue, this is the opportunity for you!
We’re seeking an exceptional Marketing Manager with a proven track record of orchestrating viral social media and on-the-ground marketing campaigns. As our brand leader in the USA, you will play a pivotal role in turning every social channel Twinkl blue by 2025! Your mission? To lead the charge in captivating our audience through passionate educational storytelling.
Responsibilities & Key Performance Indicators:
You’ll be responsible for driving brand awareness across the United States. You’ll connect educators, schools, and districts across the United States with the Twinkl website and ensure they understand the USPs of Twinkl. As a direct result of your ambitious and creative marketing actions, you will increase referrals, sign-ups, and conversions.
- Social Media Dynamo:
- Craft and execute high-impact social media campaigns that resonate with our audience and elevate the Twinkl brand.
- Turn social channels Twinkl blue sensation through innovative, shareable content.
- On-the-Ground Maestro:
- Drive on-the-ground marketing campaigns that create buzz, engagement, and lasting impressions.
- Take charge of initiatives that bring Twinkl’s magic directly to the hearts of our audience.
- Brand Marketing All-Star:
- Be the face of Twinkl in the USA, embodying our brand values and resonating with our K-12 user base.
- Act as a customer-facing marketing genius, connecting with our audience personally.
- Educational Storytelling Maestro:
- Develop and deliver compelling educational stories that captivate our audience and showcase the impact of Twinkl on learning.
- Twinkl Event Extraordinaire:
- Envision, plan, and lead digital and in-person events across the United States that create Twinkl-frenzied FOMO!
You’ll work closely with the following people:
- Jude Schroeder – United States Country Manager (your line manager and mentor)
- USA Marketing Team
- USA Segment Managers
- Lots of other wonderful Twinklers across the business
- Twinkl members!
This exciting, fast-paced marketing role involves strategic marketing planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the market’s needs.
- At least three years of experience as a Marketing Manager focusing on social media and brand marketing.
- Track record of delivering viral campaigns with a finger on the pulse of current trends.
- Exceptional customer-facing skills that embody Twinkl’s brand values.
- Passion for education and the ability to translate this passion into compelling storytelling.
- Persona and relatability to win the trust of our key target demographic.
- Educational experience is desirable but not essential.
We want to talk to you if you:
- LOVE education and marketing and have the experience to go with it!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where targets drive your actions.
- Efficiently prioritize your workload, so all tasks are completed by deadlines.
- Are positive, optimistic, and thrive working within a close-knit team.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here are some of the things that make Twinkl a great place to work:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun, and we always put people before the process.
- Flexible work-from-home positions.
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Color, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech, and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Our ever-evolving program includes monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats, and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
Our Recruitment Process: