QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree in engineering or bachelor of science fields; preferable electric electronic engineering, electronic and communication engineering, physics and physics engineering
- At least 1-3 years telecommunication sector experience.
- Preferred to have at least 2 years experience on cabled transmission devices. Like SDH, DWDM
- Knowledge of Huawei transmission systems is a plus. Like OSN series
- Knowledge of NMS is preferred. Like Huawei U2000 network management system.
- An ability to produce and present concise reports.
- Ability to provide guidance to customer.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Willing to work long hours when required
- Strong written,verbal communication skills&inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English.
- Military Service should be completed or postponed at least 2 years for male candidates.
- Capable to work under stress.
- No travel problem.
- B Class driving license is a plus.
- Support new site, board and DCN equipment installation planning on the basis of HLD/LLD preparation on MDS, Service LLD preparation and DCN planning per NE on network.
- Support Site Migration and Swap Planning with end to end migration plan and execution on NMS.
- Remote or On-Site support for New NE installation, NE expansion, Board expansion, DCN equipment installation operation with customer and subcontractor communication, HLD/LLD control, U2000 integration and alarm control.
- Remote or On-Site support for Site/Sub rack migration and Service migration on the basis of health check of the system, migration plan and MOP preparation, internal approvals (RFC), communication with the customer to organize and manage the operation and subcontractor, migration implementation and alarm control.
- Remote or On-Site support for feature test in lab environment and on site for per feature with completing required connections in test bed or on site, testing a specific feature in test bed or on site, Documenting test results and sharing with project team.
- Support for software upgrade for NE and ASON operations with complete analyze and pre-check steps before, execute operations, complete post-check steps after execution and monitor for healthy operation and communication with customer to confirm operation close.
- Recognize technical problems need to be escalated to HQ and keep track of the whole process flow.
- Follow internal regulations to implement on project and using internal delivery management tool to follow project delivery.
- Remote or On-site support for subcontractor training.