Technical Support Engineer | 17432073281 – LATAM
Working Hours : M-F, 9 AM – 6 PM EST
Salary : 2000-2500 USD
Summary of Position:
We are looking for an awesome Tech Support Engineer to join our remote team at Ring.io. We care about personality, passion, work ethic, and a good sense of humor. We have built a great foundation but need someone to help our Support team respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges while providing a top-notch experience — an ideal role for an outgoing engineer who gets satisfaction from helping people with their tech problems.
- You will support customers by responding to chats, support requests, and phone calls.
- You will be the primary contact to diagnose and resolve possibly complex technical issues related to telephony, web browsers, audio devices, network configurations, OS updates, and Ring.io’s vast software application.
- You will collaborate closely with our engineering team, customer success, and sales teams.
- Call or set up meetings with customers when a chat or support request is not enough to solve the issue or it is requested.
- Occasionally assist in conducting webinars to educate customers on product features and best practices, as needed.
- Create and edit help content such as knowledge base articles or FAQs.
- Provide feedback to the product development team based on customer interactions to drive product improvements.
- Someone who thrives on working autonomously and doesn’t need much oversight to get things done.
- For this role, we are looking for someone in (GMT-5 / COT / EST)
- 1-3 years of experience in tech support, preferably at a SAAS company.
- Excellent work environment
- Excellent compensation
- Diverse work environment