Technical Support Advisor – Out of Hours
Job Title – Technical Support Advisor – Out of Hours
Reports to – Total Care Out of Hours Team Leader
Department – Operations
Salary – DOE plus £4,000 Out of Hours allowance
Location – Remote
Established in 2003, we’re proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent providers of essential business technology.
We are now recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor – Out of Hours.
The Operations team ensures the process from order to cash remains punctual, efficient and the client receives exceptional customer service.
• Ensuring that the Customer is at the centre of everything that we do.
• Providing 1st and 2nd line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
• Responsible for handling incoming queries by receiving phone calls, emails, and portal requests. Responding to these within the agreed target time and meeting any agreed personal targets.
• To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution cases, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress. Be able to identify when a case cannot be fixed remotely and handover the case to be progressed for a site visit to the relevant departments.
• Take full responsibility for cases assigned to you, even when tasks have been allocated to alternative resources/teams, ensuring that an excellent Customer Experience is always maintained.
• Talk to customers, by the most appropriate method to resolve cases in a timely manner and avoid delays where possible.
• Work with 3rd Parties to resolve cases where required.
• Customer service focussed with an excellent telephone manner.
• Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving customer faults.
• A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
• The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult situation to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
• Quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
• Target focussed, and able to keep on top of all tasks and escalations whilst always assuring excellent customer service.
• Accurate numeracy, written and data entry skills.
• An analytical and methodical problem solver.
• Be adaptable to change in processes.
At Focus Group you can be proud of what you do, how you do it and feel a true part of the team. We work hard to create an inclusive, collaborative and rewarding environment where you are inspired to achieve brilliant things and really make a difference to the future of our business.
We’re proud to have built an outstanding place to work where people thrive and are recognised for their achievements. We’re delighted to have been named one of the UK’s best 100 Companies to Work for 2021 and a British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA) 2023 Vision Award Winner for London & South East for our commitment to culture and ESG.
We welcome all applications and if you struggle to apply online, please contact us for a chat, or email us directly. We can make any reasonable adjustments to the working environment to ensure all employees are included and can work safely in our offices.
£4,000 Out of Hours allowance