Title – Technical Recruiter
Salary: Market + Excellent Benefits
Client – 1001 employees
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following :
• Building and maintaining a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
• Proactively targeting, pursuing, meeting and qualifying high-quality candidates, both locally as well as in other target national markets.
• Interviewing, checking references, facilitating organizational decisions, and negotiating offers.
• Understanding and selling the Daugherty profile, our business model and our offerings through a quality experience for our candidates.
• Developing and implementing approaches for achieving organizational diversity goals and objectives.
• Providing timely updates and feedback on candidates to hiring managers and/or directly to candidates.
• Ensuring the recruitment process is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times.
• Working with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts.
• Capturing and reporting on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities.
• Appropriately aligned college degree is preferred.
• 3+ years of technology recruiting experience, with a strong preference for a background in technology and/or professional services.
• Conversant in technology terminology such as software engineering languages and methodologies, data and analytics solutions, project leadership skills and methods, and business analysis roles and responsibilities.
• High energy and passion for recruiting.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confidence, and a natural ability to sell.
• Polished presence with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
• Creative, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit, and a high level of comfort developing and trying new methods.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to understand and adapt to the culture of a professional services organization that strives to be the top services organization in all markets.
• Work in a remote environment when necessary, as well as work collaboratively with the team in the office when appropriate.
• Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan.
• Life, disability and short-term care insurance.
• Little to no travel.
• Robust career development and training.