Technical Project Manager
WHO WE ARE
Our Mission is to help those in need with our out-of-this-world superpowers. Avalanche Laboratory’s purpose is to be a reliable and long-term business partner to our customers offering them customized software solutions tailored for their business processes. We work on a project basis (in the EU and beyond), to this day we have already implemented over 320 projects and currently, we are working on another 45 projects. We have a wide range of clients from the financial sector, fintech, government projects, manufacturing companies etc.
WHAT WE DO
We are set up to provide our customers with end-to-end support in the process of developing software solutions:
- Business need analysis, design of functional and non-functional requirements, system analysis, support for business transformation and IT/business consultancy;
- User interface and experience design and development for mobile and desktop applications;
- Front and back-end development in a wide range of technologies: Java, .Net, Ruby, GoLang, Oracle, Python.
- Complete Data Warehouse solutions from architecture, design and implementation using mainly Vertica, Oracle and Microsoft platforms.
- Avalanche has been the central counterparty for multiple major banking projects in the Scandinavia and Baltics, in areas such as lending automation, regulatory reporting and calculations, integrations, governance, risk and compliance, Basel II/III, Stress Testing, AML/KYC.
Do you like us already? Wait until you see the role!
You will have an amazing opportunity to work with an experienced and constantly growing team. Role of Technical Project Manager is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in IoT, smart home solutions, and mobile app development.
DO YOU HAVE…
4+ years’ project management experience
Proven record of Technology project delivery
Proven record of planning and delivering complex projects
Experience in managing remote project teams
Demonstrated experience in full project management lifecycle
Demonstrated experience managing external vendors
English language skills
Apply and join our team!
If you have any questions or want to know more details about this vacancy – feel free to contact us!
WHY BECOME AN AVALANCHER…
⭐This is an opportunity to work with talented teammates and shape the future of Avalanche Labs (and we have daring plans!)
⭐Working on an international level in a fast-paced environment with professional growth opportunities
⭐Benefit basket with options to get the latest tech, additional vacation weeks, training, travel around Europe in a camper van, go on extreme adventures with Avalanchers, and much more!
⭐Excellent quarterly company events and monthly themed events!
⭐Flexible work time and hybrid or remote work arrangements and other perks
⭐Salary level in this position is from 4000 eur. gross to 6700 eur. gross.