Technical Presales Consultant
AutogenAI revolutionizes the way people write, offering a collaborative platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. Our award-winning SaaS application has already achieved sizeable success with significant ARR. We closed our Series A in July 2023 and Series B in December 2023. We are growing at an explosive rate, and need to continue meeting the needs of our end users as we evolve our platform in a fast-changing environment.
AutogenAI is seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented Technical Presales professional to join our team in the USA. This position must be based in the US, ideally on the East Coast. You will play a key role in understanding and identifying customer needs, providing technical expertise, and delivering compelling product demonstrations to potential clients. You will serve as a trusted advisor to customers and guide them in understanding how AutogenAI can meet their specific requirements.
You would ideally also be able and willing to assist in wider technical admin and first line support for the US sales team, until such time as we recruit dedicated technical support and sysadmin staff.
Our product and engineering functions are based in London, UK, and we would aim to bring you over for an initial two-week training period at time of joining.
- Your key role is helping Account Executives to close deals by providing expert support and consultation on all matters technical, infosec and data security related. To do this, you will need to:
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and technical requirements.
- Articulate the value proposition of AutogenAI’s products and solutions to prospective clients through effective communication and product demonstrations.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product and Engineering teams to develop tailored solutions and proposals for customers.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during meetings, presentations, and product evaluations.
- Respond to technical enquiries, RFPs, and RFIs from prospective clients. We’ll train you in using our own software to assist with this!
- Stay up to date with industry trends and continuously expand knowledge of AutogenAI’s products and competitive landscape.
- Your secondary role is helping with technical admin and first line support to our USA team, with backup from our UK office. This may involve:
- Basic sysadmin duties such as managing user access to services.
- Diagnosing and resolving or escalating support issues from sales staff.
- Need to be confident in acting as a primary contact for all matters relating to technology, security and data protection, across all three modes of deployment.
- Strong technical background, through study or previous employment in a technical role.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position within a SaaS company, ideally 5 or more.
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, technical architecture, system design and integration.
- Thorough understanding of security and data compliance processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in software development, sysadmin, platform engineering.
- Experience in providing technical support to sales staff.
- Experience in standard cloud, secure cloud, and on-premises deployment.
- Experience in security compliance or data protection roles.
- Experience in supporting sales to sectors dealing with classified information or strong regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of LLM security and data compliance.
- In the USA, we are a remote working company. The role may involve occasional travel to events and client meetings.
- The salary range is $100-125K, with a bonus tied to sales team hitting target. We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, health FSA, life insurance and 401(k) with a company match. Additionally, you’ll get your choice of laptop, a home office allowance, unlimited holidays, and more.