Technical Marketing Specialist (Payments, Fintech)
PayEngine. is a VC funded start-up within the payments space. We are a payment-facilitation-as-a-service (PFaasS) platform that enables any SaaS company to move payments in house, without the headache, hassle, or cost in doing so. We are looking for talents that will help us expand and grow our business.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs to include email, social media, and digital
- Help with Lead Gen, CRM management, data mining, prospect research and contact info discovery
- Will target outreach campaigns
- Be proficient in email marketing and social media management
- Manage PR activities
- Execute Content strategy, such as website content, blogs, and newsletters
- Manage outreach operations, such as harvesting leads and building contact lists
- Manage online add campaigns on LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Marketing, preferably in Payments space
- Proficient knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Segment, Facebook Ads Manager, Reddit Ads Manger, Linked in ads manager, BuzzStream, and ClearScope
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- 100% covered Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible/Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
- At PayEngine, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for this role is typically $80,000-120,000