Technical Delivery Manager
A Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. A Technical Delivery Manager is the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge client requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Overseeing and supporting the analysis, design and development of mobile and web application development projects
- Implementing Agile based methodologies to ensure quality delivery of projects within the allocated timeline.
- Managing and leading a team of software developers, SQAs and designers
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Masters degree in a relevant field.
- 10 – 12 years of software development work experience with 3 to 4 years in the capacity of Project/Development Manager/Lead Projects
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of implementing at least one Agile Framework
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Ability to work in US central Time Zone
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Professional Project Management and Agile Certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- Paid Time Off
- Remote job
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance