Talent Acquisition Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY – 100% Remote
Due to massive international growth, we are now seeking to add a further Resource Consultant to our team, based in the UK. Belmont Lavan is a UK and European based Group, with a focus on Business & Company Expansion strategies, and supporting businesses on their journey into global trade. Our growing Resource & Delivery team have the key responsibility to provide a unique and niche level of service to our clients, while remaining vigilant in ‘Spotting’ new opportunities and the chance to up & cross-sell on those active relationships. This position is to be home based, with a hot-desk policy on future serviced premises being available as required in regional UK Hub’s. The role is responsible for supporting all aspects of candidate resourcing; from advertising to offer negotiation.
The success of our company is based on teamwork and ensuring a qualify level of service is provided within the shortest amount of time. Making sure we push the boundaries of transparent communication and driving past the expectations of our clients. We’re looking for employees of character, transparent and honest, driven by the betterment of themselves and their capabilities. What could you do with the right motivation? The Belmont Lavan Group has seen massive success over the last 4 years, within growth year on year and watching our teams develop and enjoy what they do is all we ask.
Our values make us who we are; from ‘Doing what we said we would do’; ‘Embracing positive change’; ‘We work in partnership’; and ‘Spotting the Opportunity’, as a business this mentality is driven from top to bottom, and across our client journey partnerships. We are an International Professional Employment Organization (PEO ‘Employer of Record’) providing businesses experienced consulting, strategy services & global solutions to more than 500 clients.
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will coordinate within the team to meet the resourcing goals for all open assignments
- Accepting a handover from the Delivery Consultant and strategically planning the best way of completing the assignment.
- Take responsibility for all data-entry of correctly confirmed information and notes of reference.
- Manage the resourcing process to include advertising, database searches, talent pool construction and candidate marketing campaigns.
- Answering all candidate questions and managing their expectations against offers.
- Preparing, presenting and submitting formatted CV’s and profiles for client assessment.
- 2-4 years of professional experience preferred
- 1+ years in International PEO or Employer of Record experience will be highly regarded
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Process driven with excellent organisational & communication skills and with a good attention to detail
- We operate with partners in more than 100+ countries – retaining information is key
- MUST have excellent verbal and written communication
- A consultative approach sales-background would be of definite advantage
- Salesforce platform experience is highly regarded
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Your work ethic, values and being a true character is more essential to our company than a beautiful CV.
- A 2nd language is not essential but highly regarded as you will be dealing with different teams overseas
The salary range is likely to be between £28,000-£32,000, in addition to a performance-based bonus structure and uncapped OTE from year one.