Support Coordinator, Bilingual (East Coast Hours)
ABOUT KATE FARMS
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.
The Customer Care team is here to provide excellent support for customers who are on their wellness journeys and to help people live their best lives. The Kate Farms Support Coordinator has a unique mix of excellent interpersonal skills, technical aptitude, and a genuine desire to help customers.
Customer Care Support Coordinators respond to customers inquiries via phone, webform, and chat. They help Kate Farms customers with eCommerce related questions and product information. They quickly identify the issue and determine the quickest route to resolution. They have excellent listening skills, are passionate about helping people find solutions. They are truly a window into the core values of Kate Farms.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must work during core business hours of 8am to 5pm (Eastern Standard Time).
· Able to effectively handle customer interactions via phone, webform, or chat, providing clear, accurate information in an empathetic manner.
· Excellent listeners, demonstrating patience and understanding in customer interactions and with their teams.
· Clear verbal and written communicators, with motivation to close every loop.
· Quick learners, able to absorb and convey complex product details in a meaningful way to a variety of audiences.
· Possesses excellent judgment, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Organized self-motivators, able to manage personal workload while coordinating with a team.
· Effectively use Customer Care technology platforms to assist customers.
· Adheres to Customer Service metrics including Customer Satisfaction scores, quality scores, and customer resolution time.
· Intuitive problem solvers, able to anticipate and proactively suggest resolutions to customer questions.
· Proficiency in following proper communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
· A team player, collaborative and brings positive and productive energy into the workplace every day.
· Embraces changes in a quickly growing and evolving company and contributes ideas to improve the team and customer experience.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Direct experience with customers in a service-related role.
· Fluency in Spanish is required.
· Possess exceptional communication skills with a keen ability to listen communicate (both written and verbal) and has excellent grammar skills.
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment, adapt to changing workflow processes, accommodate shifting urgencies, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
· Flexibility to work varied weekdays/hours including holidays, weekends, and evenings as needed.
· Experience using CRM systems and practices, such as Salesforce, is a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree with GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent experience.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 12 pounds.
· Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position will work in a home/office environment with regular trips to corporate office.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA), New York City’s Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), and California’s Pay Transparency bill (SB 1162) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado, New York City, or California. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, NYC, or California, the following information may not apply. The hourly rate for this position ranges between $20 – $24. The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Kate Farms salary range for this position. This range will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Kate Farms’ total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short- and long- term incentives.
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Remote Work options, and many more outstanding company perks.