Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions Europe
Position: Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions Europe
Hiring Model: Remote/WAH
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, UAE, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. As advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity and know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is designing, building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. We are also the leading supplier of new-space SAR satellite missions to governments and large organizations. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, defence & security, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we seek a Strategic Account Manager, Government Solutions Europe to join our global Government Solutions Sales team.
- You will work closely with the Head of Government Solutions Europe, managing key client accounts on a long-term basis, managing relationships whilst supporting/identifying new opportunities within Europe
- You will be the Lead Relationship manager for your accounts and key point of contact
- You will develop and execute penetration strategy whilst building/growing and developing key business relationships across key accounts
- You will support and develop proposals for Government prospects, which includes leading proposals for ESA R&D ITTs
- You will build internal relationships and liaise with Product Team to ensure continuous improvement within the delivery
- Candidates must be passionate about customer success and building long-lasting partnerships with a strong account management background
- Experience of working with Eastern European Organisations and Governments is essential
- It is essential that you have experience of working with Civil Protection Services / Disaster Response Organisations
- Geospatial experience and/or emergency management experience is preferred
- Strong experience in managing and winning ESA R&D ITTs
- Self-motivated and proactive work style, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in support of our clients during emergency situations.
- Comfortable working remotely
- Fluent in English
Preferred to have:
- Experience working with PAN European Organisations (like EMSA, Frontex, Satellite Center))
- Strong network at European Space Agency
- Background selling SAR and/or Value Added Services related products
- Experience in managing and winning proposals for EC grants and R&D ITTs
- Experience in tracking prospective ITTs with ESA and EC
- Experience in Insurance/Reinsurance or Risk Consulting with public sector organizations preferred
- Multilingual (e.g. French, German, Spanish)
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on Bupa, Auntie, language learning, coaching, Reward Gateway)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Is this the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.