Strategic Account Manager – Government Solutions
- Strategic Account Manager – Mexico
- Permanent, Full Time
- Remote (Mexico City based)
Who are we?
ICEYE is an International New Space company headquartered in Finland with colleagues from over 57 countries. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts across many disciplines (e.g., engineering, software development, radar technology, etc.). We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Teamwork, curiosity, and having fun are core values to Making the impossible possible in New Space. Join our team today!
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What will you do in this role?
- You will work closely with the Head of North America on developing a strategy in the country — including identifying the right route for ICEYE’s services (e.g. federal and/or state/local), landing and expanding key client accounts on a long-term basis, managing relationships whilst supporting/identifying new opportunities within the Region
- You will prospect key accounts to identify the important buyer personas and utilize both warm and cold outreach to engage
- You will be the Lead Relationship manager for your accounts and key points of contact
- You will develop and execute penetration strategy whilst building and developing key business relationships across key accounts
- You will work with the Head of North America to support and develop proposals for Government prospects
- You will build internal relationships and liaise with Product Team to ensure continuous improvement within delivery
- You will work closely with marketing to coordinate lead generation campaigns and increase overall successful conversions of leads to sales
- Passionate about relationship building, customer success, complex problem solving, and thought leadership.
- Strong account management or account executive background
- At least 3-years of sales experience with federal and/or state/local agencies
- Ability to work in a fast pace start-up supporting clients during emergencies
- This role necessitates fluency in both English and Spanish, with Portuguese as a third language considered a bonus but not mandatory
- Self motivated and proactive, strong social skills, and ability to present in large settings
- Ability to travel to client meetings or conferences
- Emergency management sales or direct experience
- Sales experience with federal or state agencies focused on disaster response/recovery (e.g CENAPRED, SSPC, FONDEN, FOPREDEN)
- Geospatial Sales experience
- Understanding of natural disasters
What do we offer?
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (ie Auntie, language learning, coaching, budget for additional work equipment for home, charity activity)
Diversity and inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all colleagues. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Apply now to start your ICEYE journey and help us continue to make the impossible possible together.