Sr. UX Designer
ClickBank has an opening for a Sr. UX Designer to join our Product Team!
What is ClickBank? Hint: We are NOT a bank!
ClickBank is a top global e-commerce platform and affiliate marketplace powering many of the world’s leading digital and physical products. ClickBank lowers the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs looking to start an online business and drives sales for online brands looking to establish an affiliate marketing program. The ClickBank platform enables growth through its proprietary affiliate marketplace, as well as powerful back-office tools such as integrated payments, analytics, and risk management. Over 20+ years, ClickBank has built a reputation for reliability and scale. To date, ClickBank has distributed $5 billion in commission payouts in more than 200 countries – without ever missing a payment.
ClickBank is a leader in the direct marketing industry that has been servicing online entrepreneurs for over 25 years. As both an E-commerce Solution and Affiliate Network we provide a unique set of services through our platform that enhances user experiences and drives customer satisfaction. We’re seeking a talented and creative Senior UX Designer to join our dynamic team and help us shape intuitive, user-centered digital solutions. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be an integral part of an agile team creating our client experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, developers, and designers to gather requirements and understand project goals.
- Conduct user research through interviews, surveys, and usability testing to identify user needs, pain points, and preferences.
- Develop user personas, user journeys, and scenarios to guide the design process and ensure a user-centric approach.
- Have the ability to create low-fidelity and high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and interactive mockups to illustrate design concepts and user flows.
- Design intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces that effectively communicate the product’s functionality and features.
- Iterate designs based on stakeholder feedback, usability testing, and design critiques.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continually enhance the user experience.
- Advocate for usability and accessibility throughout the design process, ensuring that products are inclusive and easy to use for all users.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the successful implementation of design solutions while maintaining design integrity.
- Balance needs for efficiency and speed.
- Participate in design reviews, brainstorming sessions, and workshops to contribute to the overall product strategy.
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a UX Designer or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful UX/UI projects. (Enterprise software experience is a plus.)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, or similar. (Here at ClickBank we use Figma.)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and design thinking methodologies.
- Experience with user research techniques, including conducting interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and designing for diverse user needs is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find innovative design solutions.
- Strong ideation, brainstorming, and concept sketching and rendering skills.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for creating exceptional user experiences.
- Experience in agile/scrum software development.
- This job can be hybrid/in office in Boise, Idaho. If you prefer to work remotely, you must be located in or willing to relocate to any of the following states: Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Ohio, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Maryland, and Michigan. Candidates not living in or willing to relocate will automatically be disqualified. Will relocate the right candidate!
If you’re a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer with a passion for crafting user-friendly digital experiences, we’d love to hear from you. Join our team and help us create products that leave a lasting impact on users around the world.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio. If you’d like please also submit a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about the opportunity to contribute to ClickBank’s mission.
- ClickBank pays for 96% health premiums
- Company HSA contributions
- Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
- 401k + company match and contribution 100% vested
- Low employee turn-over
- Paid Time Off – very competitive, and it’s ok if you use it!
- Flex Days – additional 7 days!
- 10 Paid Holidays off, including your birthday!
- Free snacks and coffee if in the office (lots of variety with healthy alternatives plus a fancy espresso machine)
- Employee and company charitable contributions
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Frequent company events (bowling, parties, team-buildings, happy-hours)
- …..and more!
At ClickBank, we have a laid-back, yet high performing culture. Our team is everything to us! We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment! #WorkHardPlayHard