Sr .Net Developer | Contract | King of Prussia, PA
Title: Sr .Net Developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA (Remote till Covid)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract with Extensions
Rate: $Open (Best Possible)
- At least 7 years of development experience writing software products and/or services
- Cloud Azure a must
- Ability to work the full life-cycle of a software development project
- Excellent programming skills in C# and T-SQL, with at least 4-6 years’ experience
- Experience with web services implemented in WCF
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC framework using (Razor syntax is a plus)
- Experience with jQuery
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Deliver high quality software without compromise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Excellent documentation skills in order to plan, create, track and sustain software engineering work
Additional Preferred Skills:Experience in Visual Basic and Access for legacy application migration is a plusExperience with the healthcare industry and workers’ compensation is a plus
Application developers are responsible for designing and coding new applications as well as enhancing and supporting existing applications.
Responsible for designing, coding, testing, and debugging robust and complex database-driven applications using C#, WCF, MVC, Razor and T-SQL, with Visual Basic and Access experience a plus for legacy application migration.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your rate/salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.