Software DevOps Engineer
As a Software DevOps Engineer, you’ll assume the crucial responsibility of building, managing, and automating our DevOps and Cloud infrastructure. Collaborating closely with development and operations teams, success in this role demands proactive problem-solving abilities, enabling you to drive projects while nurturing a culture of continuous improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of our cloud-based DevOps system.
- Ensuring the availability, performance, security, and scalability of all cloud infrastructure environments.
- Managing the creation, release, and configuration of cloud infrastructure environments.
- Evaluating new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- Troubleshooting system issues across various application domains and platforms.
- Implementing critical system security measures following best practices and leveraging prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process enhancements.
- Defining and deploying systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the cloud platform.
- Designing, maintaining, and managing automation tools for various operational processes.
- Administering Google Apps and Gmail, including configuration, security, procedures, and best practices.
- Over three years of experience in provisioning, operations, and management of AWS environments.
- Demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, ECR, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, QuickSight, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, ElastiCache, Lambda.
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- AWS Disaster Recovery design and deployment across regions is a plus.
- Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
- Over three years of experience in building, managing and automating Azure DevOps.
- Experience in creation of highly automated infrastructures.
- Managing sporadic MIS related tasks, such as email account management
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and able to develop subject matter skills
- Being able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Available for scheduled and ad-hoc calls/meetings/chats during weekdays working
- Quiet workspace, conducive to video meetings & calls
- Access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection; at least 25MBPS.
- Double monitors preferred but not required (if available)
Competitive Salary Package
Work from Home Setup
Note: This is a hybrid-Work From Home opportunity. Regular in-person meetings may be scheduled for key projects and deliverables.
Anytime Mailbox, a worldwide trailblazer in the virtual mailbox industry, enables individuals, small businesses, content creators, and digital nomads to establish a real street address with a mailbox at over 1,800 locations across the planet. A virtual mailbox eliminates having to be at a physical location to get postal mail while ensuring you’ll never miss your mail. With our easy-to-use app, clients can view and manage their postal mail & packages from anywhere in the world and decide whether they want their mail forwarded, scanned, shredded, or thrown away.
We are genuinely decentralized. Embracing work at home since 2013, we appreciate the value of a flexible schedule and work-life balance. We trust our team members to achieve our common goals that have enabled consistent, rapid promotion from within, long-term relationships, and 100% job satisfaction. Because we are at the starting point of our clients’ endeavors, our diverse team members enjoy a shared sense of excitement in solution building. Want to join a team enabling our clients to achieve their dreams?
Full-Time – PH