Social Media Community Manager, Contract
Social Media / Community Manager
Month to month contract position
- Manage creative platform communications, planning, timelines, and deliverables in TikTok and other social media platforms.
- Re-work existing assets/audio files into a visual format for organic social media.
- Act as the community manager to run the accounts, manage the community, and grow the audience.
- Proactively provide ongoing feedback and evaluation of ad performance.
- Provide analysis that includes actionable insights and business recommendations
- Carry out day-to-day management of asset planning and deliverables, including constructive feedback on items in development (internal and external).
- Create best practices for ad creative per platform.
- Identify new innovative ways to expand into content production (explore new vendors)
- Manage master docs/asset library and keep a clean log of ads available for media buyers to use.
- Adhere to platform policies when deciding what assets to make available to use.
- 2+ years of experience creating content for documentaries or for-cause/political organizations.
- 5+ years of experience working with English social brands.
- Perfect English language skills verbal and written – comfortable reading and responding to comments and engaging with followers.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new social media trends.
- Experience in creating a variety of asset types (images, videos, gifs).
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop and Canva.
- Strong data understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and accustomed to following best practices and SOPs.
- Knowledge of eCommerce terminology and paid media KPIs.
- Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
- Ads manager navigation/experience a plus.
- Familiarity with visualization tools like Domo or Sigma is a plus.
- Remote work
- Work with incredible people and grow in your career!