Social Media and Content Specialist
Thanks for stopping by! We’re Doctor Care Anywhere: a leading digital platform, with a clear vision to be the primary care provider of choice for digital healthcare – and that all starts with our brilliant team.
We are the UK’s largest private provider of telehealth services. We work with insurers, healthcare providers and corporate customers to provide healthcare services to more than 2 million patients every year. From doctors and designers to software developers and marketers – we’re proud of our people, who love working together to enhance patient experiences for the better. It’s why every year, we help over 2 million people speak to a GP or ANP by video or phone, anywhere in the world.
Our story started back in 2013, and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for the very best talent to help us achieve our ambitious goals. If you’re highly motivated and would love to work with us as we continue to grow, then we would love to hear from you
Your new role: We’re looking for a vibrant and dynamic Social Media and Content Specialist to take our online healthcare service to the next level. Your keen eye and visual talent will also be put to good use creating engaging visuals, using for example videos, animations, imagery, content for use across our social channels. You’ll also have a way with words, creating expressive and engaging social posts and taking this talent to help support the copy needs for the wider Marketing Team and business.
Key accountabilities/ responsibilities:
- Manage our social media channels through our Social Media Management platform
- Ideate and create high quality social content, including photos, videos and designs to develop brand reach and engagement.
- Continually develop and expand the social presence of DCA
- Monitor, analyse and report on social performance using relevant platform data to provide insights and develop strategic recommendations.
- Create and update website content pages using our content management system
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify gaps and opportunities to create content.
- Support with copywriting, and design tasks, as required, including brochureware updates, journey updates, customer portals, FAQ
- Manage the content approval process, including internal and external stakeholders
- Support internal department with marketing requests such as copywriting and design requests
- Create paid adverts via Facebook and Linkedin
- You’re an outgoing creative with at least two years of experience in a similar Social Media and Content role
- You have an excellent understanding of social media networks, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube, and how to apply social strategy to individual channels
- You’ll have design and editing skills
- You’re an outstanding copywriter with the ability to adapt the tone of voice dependent on brand and platform.
- You enjoy brainstorming to develop engaging and creative content
- You’re confident and can comfortably develop relationships with colleagues
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritise
- Experience using Photoshop, InDesign, Social Media Management tools (Hootsuite), Google Analytics, and Trustpilot would be advantageous.
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our team is just the same. You should expect to be as supported and valued being a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and career with us! When you’re part of the team you will have access to:
Free Private Medical Insurance: We’ve got you covered!
⚕️ Doctor Care Anywhere subscription: For you and 5 of your loved ones, Get ready to enjoy health consultations on the go!
Company Bonus: We love rewarding our team for their dedication and achievements.
️ 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays: You’ve earned it! Enjoy time off to recharge, explore, and make incredible memories.
Birthday Day Off: Go and celebrate however you like!
♂️ Buy’ up to 5 days of additional annual leave (FTE) as part of our focus on health and wellbeing
Charity Days: Join us in giving back to the community! We’re all about making a difference together.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay: We’ve got your back with extra support during this special time.
Life Assurance: Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Bike2Work Scheme: We love an eco-friendly commute!
Cross-Team Collaboration Opportunities: Join the fun in our autonomous work environment with plenty of chances to collaborate and shine.
Remote/Flexible Working: Work where you’re comfortable, and we’ll even help you set up your home office!
Development Opportunities: Get ready to grow, learn, and make strides in your career!
Doctor Care Anywhere is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its patients and expects all Colleagues to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks.