Online Education Services (OES) is a leader in online education, helping universities elevate student experiences in a digital era. With a proven collaboration process with universities, we have cultivated several transformative and long-lasting partnerships.
Our dynamic global team shares a vision to transform the student experience through innovation and collaboration. OES people are leaders in their respective fields, ensuring best practice strategic thinking is delivered in every element of our partnerships.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
The Simulation Specialist is responsible for delivering simulations to students via a mixed-reality experience. Using technology including head tracking equipment, gaming-style controllers and voice morphing software, you will take on the role of one or more digital avatars to deliver live scenarios to participants.
You will need to actively listen and respond in a realistic manner to provide a personalised experience.
You may also be required to participate in scenario design and development workshops to develop new scenarios with the assistance of subject matter experts. You may also be required to record pre-scripted scenarios for asynchronous delivery.
This is a casual position, so flexible availability is required. The role is also fully remote but we do require that candidates are located in Australia to be eligible.
- Acting experience, preferably portraying a wide range of characters and personalities
- Experience with in-person or online simulations preferred, but not necessary
- Experience with, or interest in, gaming technology
- Experience in delivering live simulations via Mursion software
- Experience in recording pre-scripted simulations for use with other simulation software
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to create a safe space within the VR simulated environment for participants to learn and practice soft skills
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; fit this in with anything else going on in your world
- Steady work; steady shifts with a large organisation
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with updated CV/Resume showcasing your body of work