We are looking for a Shopify Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Your strong Shopify expertise will help us manage our growth digitally and positively impact our customers’ experience.
- Build internal tools & applications to automate activities.
- Working in both frontend and backend management.
- Develop new features for the website and drive existing ones.
- Linking the BI analysis with the shop to make the shopping experience of our customers more personalized
- Programming Shopify Sections
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Shopify Code (Liquid & JSON).
- Bring a real hands-on mentality and manage to advance business decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of debugging, HTML, CSS and JS
CloudHire’s mission is to create a positive and lasting impact in the world. By increasing competitiveness and efficiency in businesses, we believe that we are a catalyst for innovation across a multitude of specialties.
CloudHire works closely with its team to help you grow as much as we grow, and value your holistic development. Employees who are most successful at CloudHire take initiative, know how to identify problems and provide solutions, and always put the Team first.
With a belief that the journey to growth and greatness is ongoing, CloudHire gives employees the opportunity to continue learning and honing their skills with programs such as tuition reimbursement; mentorship programs; lunch and learns; online course subscriptions; paid industry certifications; business resource groups; and more.