Who We Are:
Single Grain is an award-winning digital marketing agency that has been dedicated to driving persistent growth for remarkable companies like Amazon, Uber, and Salesforce since 2009.
We do this by providing industry-leading services around Paid Media, SEO, Content Marketing, CRO, and more.
We are a team of digital marketers. We love what we do, and we help pioneers grow by empowering our clients with winning strategies that lead to faster growth. As a top digital marketing agency, we understand how fast-paced the marketing industry is. We pride ourselves on staying up to date with new algorithms, technology, and trends because that’s what keeps us one step ahead of the competition.
As a testament to our digital marketing expertise, we have a Digital Marketing blog with over 200,000 visitors/month, a podcast called ‘Marketing School’ with over 2 million downloads/month, and a YouTube channel with more than 74,000 subscribers.
It’s our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward. Our goal is to help you level up and succeed. We accomplish this through mentoring or training but also by providing great resources and tools.
Check out our website for more on our company culture and values
Include the words “SEO is cool” in the first sentence of your cover letter (or your application will be disqualified).
Who You Are:
- A strong understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and various sectors of SEO (Technical, On-Page, Off-Page) and developing strategy around all of them
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Adobe Analytics
- Mastered the art of keyword research, topic clustering, and data mining
- Familiarity with content ideation and creation and optimization
- The ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Experience in a client-facing role, owning client relations and communication
- The ability to communicate technical SEO concepts in a digestible manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of WordPress or other content management systems
- Analytical skills that allow you to determine actionable insights to achieve organic goals
- The ability to manage multiple projects/clients at once staying within hours and budget
- A passion for learning. SEO is constantly evolving, and you= should have a strong desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices. Being into integrating AI into SEO workflows is a plus
- Familiarity with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, as other digital channels like paid media, social and CRO is a plus
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, content strategy, expansion, and optimization
- Audit client websites to identify optimization opportunities and prioritize work based on SEO impact
- Develop and implement link-building strategies using competitors as a baseline
- Communicate promptly with clients on requests and other conversations
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve search visibility in accordance with SEO best practices
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in organic performance
- Efficiently communicate with internal and external stakeholders and other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO campaigns
- Monitor performance metrics in tandem with data and results above to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy, execution, and project management
- Develop and help lead strategic presentations to clients, including digital marketing strategies and business reviews
- Be a conduit to external partners and data/tech vendors, and continuously monitor the latest trends and changes in the digital world to ensure we are always ahead of the curve in our knowledge and capabilities
- Assist with documenting new processes and methods as they are defined
- Comfort working in a remote position
- 2-4 years of experience working in SEO
- Growth-oriented mindset, taking initiative and ownership of your work. Pushing new ideas, goals, and performance for clients and personally.
- Dedication and demonstrated interest in a career in SEO and digital marketing
- Excellent communication, time management, writing/proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with all aspects of running SEO projects/campaigns including on-page, off-site, and content
- Basic/working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, and content management systems like WordPress, AEM, Drupal, Webflow
- Familiarity with project management systems like Asana and Basecamp
$80,000 – $90,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Home Office Stipend
- MacBook Provided
- 100% Remote