Senior Software Engineer, Privileged Access Management
Keeper Security is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join the Keeper PAM team. This is a 100% remote position!
Keeper Security’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest-growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills working on new product offerings in privileged access management (PAM) software.
About Keeper Security
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
- Support Keeper’s Enterprise customers as it relates to our developer SDKs, APIs and 3rd party integrations.
- Test, validate and implement scripts for performing password rotation, discovery and other functionality with Keeper’s PAM product line
- Develop integrations into 3rd party DevOps tools and expand the use cases of the Keeper Secrets Manager platform as requested by customers.
- Perform live product demos to prospects and existing customers as it relates to Keeper’s developer-focused products, as required by the sales team.
- Expertise in the field of privileged access management and a proven track record of developing and/or implementing privileged access management related technology products
- Experience building a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution which performs credential rotation and discovery
- Hands on experience with the challenges of managing credentials in complex environments
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure and AWS environments
- Familiarity with computer security vulnerabilities, particularly with respect to public-facing web applications
- Due to this role’s involvement in GovCloud, all applicants must be a US Person. A “U.S. person” is defined as a U.S. citizen or a Lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- Experience with Docker and Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a plus
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.