Senior Software Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Analyzes problems and program in two or more programming language/platforms.
- Understands and develops functional and non-functional requirements for a system.
- Works with multiple programming frameworks.
- Develops tests and maintains code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used.
- Integrates systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic and consume or produce SOAP or REST based services, etc. Agile, DevOPS and Cloud: Possesses proficiency in automated testing strategies, including TDD.
- Understands advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration. Understands Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application.
- Performs load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
- 3+ years of programming experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Programming 3+ Years
- Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Preferred)
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!