Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Go, Rust, TypeScript, Node.js, Libp2p, Distributed Systems
$140,000 to $200,000 (income tax free in Dubai) + extras
Do you want to push the boundaries of Web3 Technology to create a new kind of messaging and wallet platform that fosters co-ownership, collective action, and collaboration within the crypto community?
orbit is pleased to be working with a high-growth Web3 start-up, who is creating creating Web3 Native Messaging App & Platform to power the Web3 Ecosystem, it is designed to combine web3-native social messaging with the utility of a crypto wallet.
You will be involved in creating a novel and innovative way for people to communicate, collaborate, and co-own digital assets within the Web3 environment, by integrating social interaction and wallet functionality, they are making Web3 actions more accessible, understandable, and applicable to everyday users, which has the potential to drive broader adoption of blockchain technology.
We are seeking experienced engineers to join a team of builders. You will solve unique, large-scale, highly complex problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and blockchain technology.
What will you be doing?
- Architect and build performant and reliable backend systems.
- Build high-performance REST, GraphQL, and WebSocket APIs to power our frontend apps and allow users to interact directly with their on-chain smart contracts.
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product and protocol.
- Build towards decentralization.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a full-time developer.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services.
- You write secure, efficient, high-quality code, documentation and have a good understanding of CS fundamentals.
- You have experience with or are open to learning Go, Rust, TypeScript, Node.js, LevelDB, and WebSockets.
Nice to have
- You’ve worked on high-quality social or crypto products.
- You have familiarity with web3, dapps, smart contracts, wallets, tokens, and NFTs.
- CS Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent starting salary with equity from day 1
- Health insurance
- Fully remote working
- Chance to build a world-class company & products
Our client welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This role is a full-time role that includes health insurance and other benefits.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, if you would like further information then please email email@example.com