Senior SEO Strategist
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior SEO to join our North American team, working on innovative campaigns and managing some of the world’s biggest brands. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive self-starter to join our highly experienced team, tackling some of the most complex challenges.
As a remote-first company, this opportunity is open to qualified candidates throughout Canada.
- Lead and manage multiple client accounts
- Help define and execute SEO roadmaps and strategy
- Help clients make informed decisions to drive revenue
- Proactive and reactive SEO projects
- Site analysis, recommendations, and implementations
- Technical audits and proactive technical health monitoring
- Content analysis, auditing, and strategy
- Backlink analysis, auditing, and strategy
- Competitor and market landscape analysis
- Data-driven benchmarking and reporting
- Guiding junior team members
- Learning new skills and contributing to Ayima’s collective knowledge
What We Look For
- Minimum of 4 years SEO experience
- Proven commercial experience, working with an agency or in-house
- Proven track record of driving successful SEO campaigns
- Strong soft skills, with the ability to lead client conversations and demonstrate confidence and SEO knowledge
- Curious, proactive, and self-starter mindset, always keeping up to date with the latest developments in search
- Deep interest and passion in digital marketing, with a keen interest in emerging trends such as AI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced understanding of how search works
- Significant technical SEO experience, especially with large websites (1M+ URLs)
- Significant content experience, from keyword research and ideation to developing comprehensive strategies
- Analytical and data-driven mindsets, with advanced knowledge of GA, GSC & other data platforms
- Expert knowledge of popular SEO tools: Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Botify, etc.
- A good sense of humor and somebody who wants to be a team player
- Competitive salary
- RRSP Matching
- Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life package
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the sun
- Co-working budget
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Training Budget
- Opportunities to travel
- Remote First
- Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
Founded in 2006, Ayima is a boutique global digital marketing agency with expertise in SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing, analytics and outreach. We have over 100+ staff worldwide and are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands.
We deliver the best digital marketing solutions, creating exceptional value for our clients with urgency, transparency, and pride.
Ayima is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected.