(Senior) SAP / ABAP Developer for Innovative Banking Solutions
Innovation is and will always be the core of SAP Fioneer, and it is the promise of why we were spun out of SAP: agility, innovation, and delivery.
SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. At the heart of it all it is simple: We bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms.
We are helping financial services companies to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
A global company, with rapid growth, innovative people, and a lean organization makes SAP Fioneer a place where you accelerate your future!
In this position, you have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Serbia, or you can choose to work from our offices in Belgrade (Airport City), depending on your preference.
A new team member should be Serbia-based, but we are also open to hear from candidates willing to relocate to Serbia.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced SAP Developer to join our team and take on a wide variety of stimulating responsibilities, such as:
- Creating and extending cutting-edge software solutions for banking, built on ABAP and further SAP technologies
- Contributing to a top-notch product portfolio for the banking industry by developing innovative features based on modern capabilities (e.g., Virtual Accounts)
- Translating business requirements into technologically advanced software design and modern architectures
- Developing first-rate standard software based on an agile approach and in close collaboration with our product team as well as our international banking customers
- Ensuring top product quality through robust testing and QA
- Supporting customers in software adoption by delivering customer-centric, excellent services
- 5+ years of experience in software development, including at least 3 years of ABAP / SAP development
- Proven technical proficiency in relevant technologies (such as OData/REST, CDS/HANA, Restful Application Programming, HANA DB)
- An understanding of customer requirements and the ability to translate these into suitable software designs and architectures
- A passion for banking processes and products
- Prior experience in agile setups and methodologies
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a start-up mindset, a dedication to learning, and a service-oriented approach to work
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with business processes and products in transactional banking, payments/cards, or regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of SAP banking products (such as Deposits Management, Payment Engine, Banking Services, Transactional Banking)
- Additional qualifications or strengths, such as full-stack experience with HTML 5, SAP UI5 & FIORI Application enablement/design, pronounced QA/test automation skills, SAP code shipping methodologies, or similar
- An academic degree in computer science, information technology, (software) engineering, or equivalent
Join forces with some of the industry’s most brilliant minds in a thrilling venture to shape the ever-evolving financial landscape.
Picture an environment that offers the best of both worlds: the agility, enthusiasm, and dynamism of a startup, seamlessly blended with the tried-and-true expertise, robust market presence, and vast customer network of a well-established organization.
At SAP Fioneer, you’ll thrive in a flexible work setting that not only fosters creativity but also empowers you to think beyond conventional boundaries, bringing fresh concepts to the forefront and challenging the status quo. Here, you’ll become an integral part of a diverse and globally connected team that we take immense pride in – a team that’s perpetually expanding and innovating.
As a member of our workforce, you’ll have the opportunity to carve your own career path, all while enjoying competitive compensation packages and advancement prospects based solely on your achievements.
We provide a range of employee benefits, including private health insurance, gym membership, 27 days of paid time off, a flexible work and time environment, access to internal and external training programs, anniversary and birthday gifts, the option to select equipment based on personal preference, and a work phone. Your well-being and professional growth are important to us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, and the opportunity to grow and learn, please send us your CV. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for, we will contact you in a timely manner.