Senior Sales Lead (US)
Monite enables Banks, NeoBanks, Fintech’s and Vertical SaaS platforms to embed financial workflows such as – invoicing, accounts payables automation, expense management, and payments for their clients. A comprehensive set of developer tools, including SDKs and widgets, coupled with world-class APIs, dramatically reduces integration times for partners. Monite allows B2B platforms to offer a broad range of financial products to their customers, optimizing efficiency, quality, and user-experience, all while generating additional revenue.
Example of the API client E.g. A global bank could 3x unit economics & engagement by offering invoicing automation like Invoice2go and payables automation like Bill.com/Meliopayments directly in their offering, leveraging Monite’s API. This can all be deployed in as little as 4 weeks as opposed to the 12-18 months it would take to build.
Monite is backed by Third Prime, P72, founders of Klarna, Mollie and Nium, and execs from Plaid and PayPal.
Learn more about working at Monite here.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Lead to self-generate and close mid-market and enterprise deals in the US. What you’ll be doing:
- 360-degree sales cycle management
- Salesforce management
- Sales tooling and reporting on metrics
- Working closely with Product and Payments teams to shape the overall business strategy
- You have 8+ years experience in Business Development Manager/Sales Executive roles
- You have a depth of skills in running a sales pipeline from start to close
- You have sold API and infrastructure into financial institutions, fintechs and vertical SaaS businesses
- Ideally, you have worked in a fintech/payments solutions organisation and with a technical and customisable product
- You have generated and closed deals with mid-market / enterprise companies before
- You can develop new sales opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- You are data-driven and use metrics and funnels to monitor sales performance, come up with initiatives, and identify blockers
Possesses a “builder mentality” – effectively communicates with clients/experts, conceptualizes ideas, and is open to experimentation.
Comfortable with the full sales cycle, including pipeline sourcing; capable of a quick ramp-up within a year, even in a junior Account Executive position.
Adopts a consultative approach, serving as a Subject Matter Expert in the industry and establishing relationship-driven sales.
People-centric, excelling at building and nurturing relationships.
♂️Displays a passion for the role, consistently going the extra mile.
Demonstrates ambition and a growth mindset, actively seeking to become a top-notch professional and continually learning from challenges.
Maintains a low ego, embracing feedback and growth opportunities.
Embraces an entrepreneurial spirit, values autonomy, takes initiative, and works effectively in a remote environment.
Thrives in a feedback culture, both as a mentee and mentor.
What we offer ❤️
- Competitive salary from $140,000 – $180,000 USD (+ double OTE) – dependent on experience and background
- Opportunity to disrupt one of the biggest industries in the USA
- A great challenge that will bring you to a new level as a professional
- High degree of autonomy, absolutely flat hierarchy with growth potential
- Working with an international top-notch team of seniors
- You have an impact & grow fast – we’re a small team, you’re always heard
- Personalized coaching and mentorship
- Balanced work environment – we do high performance, we take good care of each other
- Work from anywhere policy
- Company-wide events
- Mac/Windows laptop.