Senior Sales Executive (Nationwide)
At CV-Library we have a clear vision, we want to help the world to work by matching job seekers and businesses on the global platform they need to succeed.
Our mission is also clear for all our team, we help people find jobs and develop their careers and we help businesses find the talent they need to succeed. This also applies to our own businesses within the CV-Library group too!
We ensure that every piece of work we do at CV-Library ensures we can achieve this, it makes us who we are! We have a fun and vibrant culture where results are expected, recognised, and rewarded. Our people make us who we are, we also happen to be a very talented bunch!
Are you looking for a new and exciting Sales role?
CV Library is one of the UK’s most successful online job sites, and we work with thousands of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. We are an employer of choice and winner of the Thames Valley Awards 2022 ‘Employer of the Year’.
As an employer of choice, CV-Library offers generous incentive schemes, including the High Flyers Club, which rewards our highest-performing Sales staff with an all-inclusive luxury holiday.
2022 winners spent five days in Barbados swimming with tropical fish and turtles cruising in a catamaran and fine dining with a Caribbean twist. Our first set of 2023 High Flyers will enjoy a fantastic trip to South Africa.
If you have what it takes to be a successful, target-driven Sales professional, we’re looking for you. Apply now!
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our award-winning Sales Teams. As Senior Sales Executive, you will help to continue our growth with both new and existing clients.
Ideally, you will have previous Sales experience within an online digital company and be motivated with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
CV-Library is a multi-award-winning job board with a proven track record for innovation. Invest your energy and ambition into a company that recognises and rewards your progressive thinking, experience and potential.
This role can be fully remote, or hybrid based from one of our regional offices in Manchester, Birmingham, London, Glasgow or Fleet (Hampshire)
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities with target organisations
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision maker
- Managing new clients to grow, upsell and renew accounts
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge and delivering bespoke solutions to our customers
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services
- Creating quotes based on client requirements
- Consistently achieving monthly targets
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Previous account management experience
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels
- A proven track record of consistently achieving targets
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within the recruitment, job board or media sales industry is advantageous
Why pick us?
If we haven’t already captured your interest and sparked your excitement at the prospect of joining us, then perhaps the below will:
Holiday – Everyone needs time to recharge, so we offer generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days a year (dependant on role) and we will offer you an extra day off for to celebrate your birthday!
Hybrid working – Take x2 days a week at home and come together the remaining x3 work collaboratively with your team!
Pension – once you have been with us for 3 months we will enrol you in our pension scheme, and we will help you save for that future by matching your contribution!
We offer life insurance from day one of your employment with us.
Your wellbeing matters to us just as much as it should to you, we have wellbeing week focuses, optional private healthcare and an Employee Assistance program Medi cash.
An investment in your learning and development – we support our teams training and development, including LinkedIn learning.
Paid parental leave.
Refer a friend scheme.
Team building, annual staff incentives.
At CV-Library, we are a team. We welcome the best talent to work for us, irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).