Senior QA Automation Engineer
— NO AGENCIES, please —
Primary Requirements: Please Review Before Applying!
In an effort to respect and value your time, we’ve positioned our primary requirements at the beginning. We urge you to review them thoroughly to ensure a mutual fit before applying.
- Must reside within the continental US while working
- This role is W-2-only and it is a long-term contract opportunity (no C2C)
- We are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
- Standard Eastern Time business hours (full-time)
Please Note: If you do not meet the requirements for this role but wish to be considered for other positions, please check our current openings here: https://apply.workable.com/third-eye-software/
We are actively seeking a skilled Senior QA Backend Automation Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will play a key part in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software through the implementation and execution of automated and manual testing processes. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in utilizing cutting-edge automation tools and frameworks, ensuring seamless integration with our development workflows. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment and possess a strong background in QA methodologies, we invite you to contribute to our commitment to delivering high-quality software solutions.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy the flexibility of working remotely while contributing your expertise to a well-known Fortune 100 company and industry leader. We offer competitive compensation, as well as many benefits (see below). The hourly compensation for this role is $50-$60/hr.
For this role, it’s important that you can hit the ground running with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of QA Engineering experience in a large enterprise IT environment (preferably Retail, Fintech or Financial Services)
- Proven track record in end-to-end testing using Cypress, Selenium, and Playwright.
- Integration of testing tools with Continuous Integration (CI) systems.
- Ability to navigate logs and understand code segments for effective issue resolution.
- Outstanding communication skills for effective collaboration with the development team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, demonstrating initiative and a willingness to troubleshoot.
- Team player with a holistic mindset, able to contribute beyond designated tasks.
- Strong appetite for continuous learning in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with brand certification and/or financial validation in payment processing is a huge plus!
Come join our exceptional team of passionate and professional individuals dedicated to delivering outstanding results. At Third Eye Software, we value our team members and take pride in the incredible work they do every day. Our team members not only possess a high level of technical proficiency and knowledge, but also have a knack for making work fun and enjoyable. When you join our team, you’ll not only be part of a group of highly skilled professionals but you’ll also experience a workplace culture that values your individuality and contributions. We believe in integrity, insight, and innovation, and we strive to create a culture that embodies these values. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be part of our fantastic team. Apply today and let’s make a difference together!
- Comprehensive medical / dental / vision insurance options (50% employer-paid premiums)
- 401K option (after 1 year of employment)
- Profit sharing
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Fully remote / Employer-provided equipment
Third Eye Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.