Senior .Net Developer | Remote | Contract
Title: Senior .Net Engineer
Work Type: Remote Work
Duration : 6+ Months Contract with Extensions
Rate: $Open (Best Possible)
- Demonstrated capability in triaging and supporting applications with microservice architecture
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with development using Microsoft Technologies like C#, .NET, Web API, and .NET Core
- Experience debugging C#, .NET, Web API, and .NET Core applications
- Experience with REST Web Services/APIs, and integrations with third party Web Services using JSON/XML
- Strong communication skills with capability to explain technical subject matter clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Years of Experience: 8+ years experience
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with applications within AWS infrastructure and components such as Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, DynamoDB, ELK, Kibana
- Experience and active participation with Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies, ceremonies, processes, and tools
- Ability to quickly learn and come up to speed in order to add independent and immediate value
- You will be responsible for monitoring and performing root cause analysis for both the production and pre-production environments. You should be comfortable tracking failures using your browsers network tab, AWS Console, ELK, and your local debugger.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your rate/salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.