Senior MERN Developer
Title: Senior MERN Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: Permanent with client
Salary: Best Possible
- Apply test driven development principles to develop & enhance effective modules, features, data structures, workflows and applications to deliver top quality software deliverables in committed timeframe.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies – planning, estimation, demos, retrospectives
- Collaborate with other team members and architects to ensure solutions are best practice
- Work with UX researchers and designers ensure features are user-centric
- Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements
- Complete unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing when needed
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain
- Provides knowledge transfer to support teams
- Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies and suggest way to continuously improve.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support
- Understand global security organization policies and practices to ensure secure solution development
- Ten years of application development experience
- A minimum of three years working in the MERN Stack with expert skills in Node.js and Express
- A minimum of three years’ experience building front ends with React and Redux.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows administration (installing products, diagnosing issues, configuring product and service startups, ports, security, etc.)
- Database experience with Mongo DB
- Source Code management (GitHub, Bitbucket).
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins.
- Test Driven Development experience.
- Containerization with Docker – working knowledge or experience
- AWS Certification is highly desired
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward hearing from you at the earliest!