Senior / Medior Backend (.NET) Developer
Innovation is and will always be the core of SAP Fioneer, and it is the promise of why we were spun out of SAP: agility, innovation, and delivery.
SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. At the heart of it all it is simple: We bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms.
We are helping financial services companies to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
A global company, with rapid growth, innovative people, and a lean organization makes SAP Fioneer a place where you accelerate your future!
In this position, you have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Serbia, or you can choose to work from our offices in Airport City, Belgrade, depending on your preference.
About the role
Do you have a strong technical and functional experience to help deliver a product tailored to our clients’ business objectives and operations framework? Do you have the experience to design, develop, and implement solutions for enterprise-class products related to .Net?
Do you want to collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and have an opportunity to work on enterprise cloud applications? Are you a team player, eager to work on new technologies?
If answer is yes, let’s talk.
- Take part in conceptual and architectural design for a .NET application through developing, optimizing and maintaining process
- Help the team in designing, implementation, and monitoring solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Design and implement RESTful APIs on .NET; relational databases for configuration and business data and Azure DevOps pipelines (continuous integration and deployment)
- Be responsible for planning, designing, developing software systems in accordance with project plans, standards, and processes
- Review code to ensure that any new application integration into company systems meets internal architectural requirements, functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications
- Use Azure services, like Azure functions and Azure AD
- Have expertise with full stack .NET development framework and technologies
- .Net Stack: C#, REST API, Entity Framework Core
- Has knowledge about Oracle or SQL Server (SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Have an ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Have a solid knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, debugging
- Understand concepts such as Design patterns, DI, ORM, TDD
- Have experience with Git
- Be a know – how in working with other Engineers, Tech Leads, Product Owners, etc.
- Be a highly-motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends
- Possess knowledge of agile implementation methodology
- Have a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients
- Have good analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Have ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Be open to travelling abroad when required
Nice to have:
- Have an understanding of cloud computing and hands on experience with Azure( Azure key vault, Azure functions, etc.)
- Have experience Azure DevOps
- Have experience with Angular
Join forces with some of the industry’s most brilliant minds in a thrilling venture to shape the ever-evolving financial landscape.
Picture an environment that offers the best of both worlds: the agility, enthusiasm, and dynamism of a startup, seamlessly blended with the tried-and-true expertise, robust market presence, and vast customer network of a well-established organization.
At SAP Fioneer, you’ll thrive in a flexible work setting that not only fosters creativity but also empowers you to think beyond conventional boundaries, bringing fresh concepts to the forefront and challenging the status quo. Here, you’ll become an integral part of a diverse and globally connected team that we take immense pride in – a team that’s perpetually expanding and innovating.
As a member of our workforce, you’ll have the opportunity to carve your own career path, all while enjoying competitive compensation packages and advancement prospects based solely on your achievements.
We provide a range of employee benefits, including private health insurance, gym membership, 27 days of paid time off, a flexible work and time environment, access to internal and external training programs, anniversary and birthday gifts, the option to select equipment based on personal preference, and a work phone. Your well-being and professional growth are important to us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, and the opportunity to grow and learn, please send us your CV. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for, we will contact you in a timely manner.