Senior Manager Product Security
Title :Senior Manager Product Security
Location : 100% Remote work
Duration : Contract to Hire
Key Skills :
High Proficiency in
- DAST, SAST, and SCA tooling
- Testing and reviewing web applications/services written in Java, C/C++, and mobile languages
- Securing AWS and GCP environments using IaC
- Engage in and improve DevSecOps automation in a CI/CD pipeline
- Conduct and manage a penetration testing program for both hardware and software platforms
- Integrating threat modeling practices into the product lifecycle
- Actively promote improving the security culture, standards, and education within the engineering organization
- Proactively evolve technology and processes using research on the latest security standard methodologies, trends, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Manage AWS and GCP cloud security governance through various tools which implement CIS benchmark scans, WAF policies, and IaC standards control
- Skills in documenting work and deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner, keeping them up to date as changes are made
- Producing metrics reporting the state of application security programs and performance of development teams against requirements.
- 7-12 years in security-related fields, 1+ years management
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to : Ponmani.email@example.com and include your rate/Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.