Senior Java Developer – Remote
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- 9-10 years of Core Hands-on experience in Java application development and implementation using Java 8/11 and Spring Framework.
- 5 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
- 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 2+ years of experience developing and using RESTful Application Program Interface (API) Perform application development activities, develop new features/functions, or enhance existing functionality as per the requirements/user stories
- Strong OOAD programming /development approach Strong hands-on experience working with Kafka as a Messaging Service. (Mandatory)
- Strong hands with No SQL databases (Mongo DB)
- Job Location : New Jersey (Remote)
CloudHire’s mission is to create a positive and lasting impact in the world. By increasing competitiveness and efficiency in businesses, we believe that we are a catalyst for innovation across a multitude of specialties.
CloudHire works closely with its team to help you grow as much as we grow, and value your holistic development. Employees who are most successful at CloudHire take initiative, know how to identify problems and provide solutions, and always put the Team first.