Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
We’re hiring a remote full-stack developer for our C#/.NET team. You are ideally a mid or senior-level .NET developer with experience building high-quality modern solutions and experience working autonomously. You’ll start on a six-month contract with the option to continue from there based on performance and interest.
Your initial steps with us will likely involve high-impact work on a large social good project, and your direct individual contributions will make the world a better place.
The long-term goals of our organization center around artificial general intelligence. However, your work on our .NET team does not require any machine learning experience (although it is helpful to have).
- Excellent Communication Skills and Fluent in English
- Experience Delivering Small and Medium Scale Systems from Ideas to Deployed Products
- 5+ Years of Real-World Development Experience with C#
- Experience Working Autonomously in Small Teams
- 2+ Years with AngularJS & Angular. Prior AngularJS Experience Strongly Encouraged.
- Significant Design and UX Experience
- Real-World Experience Writing Unit Tests
Nice to Have
- Significant UI/UX Experience
- 2+ Years of Real-World Python
- 2+ Years Machine Learning Work Experience
- Demonstrated Experience Implementing High Performance Machine Learning Algorithms
- Strong Interest in AI Ethics and Safety
Work from North, South, or Central America. If you believe you’ll be outside of those areas for an extended period of time, please let us know in your application.
- Fully Remote Position, Forever
- Flexible Working Hours and Autonomy
- Modern Development Process
- Hourly (1099 or C2C to start), Time Tracking Required*
- Independent Contractor Status
- Minimum 30 Hours a Week (Normal Schedule)
- Pay Range Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience ($100k+**)
* We have a lightweight solution that is respectful of your privacy.
** Starting compensation