Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Fullstack Engineer
At Vouched, we are building an identity verification platform for developers. Companies use Vouched to verify identity while onboarding their customers. We make identity verification easy with a combination of machine learning and data checks. Our customers leverage our APIs, integrations, and no code solution to onboard customers to their systems. At Vouched, your work provides businesses with frictionless and fair access to healthcare, financial services, and work opportunities.
What We Do
- We automate identity verification at scale and are growing fast
- We service early-stage startups, unicorns, and large enterprises, with a focus on the developer experience. Check out our docs here to learn how our customers use our platform : https://docs.vouched.id/docs
- We run on a modern cloud infrastructure powered by integration and unit testing, automatic deployments and continuous monitoring.
- We prioritize our work using light weight methodologies and collaborative communications
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our product team do deliver valuable enhancements incrementally.
- Build features across stack with but not limited to Typescript, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, Node.js, Python, REST, Docker.
- Build API and SDK access to ML models
- Define testable technical specifications with edge cases, security, and scalability in mind
- Tune and debug across the entire production stack
- Work in a customer-focused and evolving startup environment
Who we’re looking for
- Drive and ambition to be an owner of an area
- Polyglot engineer mindset. If you are tied to a specific language or framework this is not the place for you.
- Experience with Node.js, Typescript, Python as most of our existing stack are in these areas.
- Deep expertise in either front end or backend and the willingness to jump into unfamiliar areas.
- Experience building end to end capabilities. You get to influence the entire stack.
- Experience working with and building microservices.
- Ability to work in US Pacific time zone.
- Nice to haves :
- Knowledge of OpenCV
- Interest in building machine learning pipelines (MLOps) and computer vision
At Vouched, we are committed to providing an environment where everyone receives equal consideration and treatment regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis C status, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, and any other protected category under the law.
- Self-managed paid time off
- Equity compensation
- Flexible remote, work-from-home arrangements
- Salary Range : 180k – 225k
This is a remote role. Candidates must currently reside in the Pacific Time Zone, and we are unable to provide sponsorship for those residing in the US at this time.