Senior Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Spanish & English)
*THIS POSITION IS FOR ALL LATIN AMERICA*
Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact in the legal field?
We’re looking for dynamic individuals to join our team as Senior Customer Service Representative .
- Review medical and billing records.
- Verify and update medical records.
- Monitor the status of treatments.
- Prepare a brief summary of treatments for the provider.
- Handle billing and payment details, including health insurance and liens/collection company information.
- Collect medical documents through phone calls or emails.
- Gather documents from clients, such as police reports and hospital bills.
- Organize client document folders.
- Compose demand letters.
- Manage entries in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Dispatch documents to insurance companies and healthcare providers.
- File liens.
- Arrange treatment for the client based on their reported injuries.
- Schedule the client for any new procedures or treatments based on the defendant’s coverage.
- Follow up with clients and attorneys for written statements when required by the insurance company.
- Submit demands.
- Draft legal documents for paralegals.
- Inform attorneys of the timeframe and deadlines for case preparation.
- Prepare case summaries and other supporting documents for case preparation.
- Write letters of representation.
- While a Bachelor’s degree is preferred, we value a combination of education and relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in management and coordination.
- Exhibit excellent English oral and written communication skills with a very good English accent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to work with databases and navigate online technological platforms.
- Showcase exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledgeable in business communication and professional in dealings with clients.
- Be detail-oriented, diligent, and flexible, with the ability to handle conflicting time demands and focus on task completion with little direction.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and maintain patience with individuals of various backgrounds and professional competencies.
- Committed to maintaining integrity and confidentiality on behalf of the company, the firm, and its clients.
- Own Laptop or Desktop (8GB RAM, Core i5 or above & Microsoft Office) with an internet connection of at least 10 Mbps.
- Willing to work on Pacific Standard Time (PST) schedule.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a salary rate of US $5 – $6 per hour for a full-time commitment of 40 hours per week. We believe in recognizing and valuing your contributions, ensuring you’re rewarded for your hard work.
- Thriving Towards Retirement: Build a secure future with our retirement plan, ensuring you’re well-prepared to embark on your next chapter when the time comes.
- Health Guardian: Your well-being is our top priority. Enjoy comprehensive health insurance coverage, providing you with peace of mind and access to top-notch medical care in your country*.
- Supercharged Wi-Fi Connectivity: Stay connected and productive with a $25 monthly subsidy towards your home Wi-Fi. Power through your tasks with lightning speed and efficiency.
- ✈️ Unleash Your Wanderlust: Take advantage of our generous paid time off (PTO) and paid sick leave policies. Whether it’s exploring new destinations or taking a well-deserved break, we’ve got you covered, ensuring you can recharge and return refreshed.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey? Apply now!
At Virtual Staffing Careers, we connect talented individuals with amazing work-from-home opportunities. We understand the demand for flexible remote work and have built strong relationships with top companies across the U.S. Our experienced team matches your unique skills and aspirations with Virtual Staffing Careers, we connect talented individuals with amazing work-from-home opportunities. We understand the demand for flexible remote work and have built strong relationships with top companies across the U.S. Our experienced team matches your unique skills and aspirations with the perfect remote positions. From entry-level to executive roles, we have a wide range of opportunities available.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME & AUDIO IN ENGLISH.