Senior Corporate Secretarial & Admin Exec (Full-time / Remote work)
Cabin (https://cabin.com.sg/) is an online accounting and corporate secretarial firm. Our mission is to deliver exceptional back-office services powered by technology and thoughtful humans. We are a young start-up embarking on our next phase of growth and are looking for motivated aspiring individuals to join us.
- Location: Remote, work from home (our HQ office is located in Singapore but we are looking for individuals who appreciate working remotely)
- Mode of employment: Full-time freelance contractor (handles own local income tax and/or EPF contribution)
- Working hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm.
Some examples of the work involved:
- Execution of corporate secretarial administrative duties (Including preparation of resolutions and meeting minutes)
- Update and maintain statutory registers
- Submit e-filings and returns to ACRA and IRAS
- Handle communications from current and prospective clients in a professional manner
- Data entry and verification of data
- Other administrative duties required by the Company’s management
We are looking forward to working with someone who:
- Education and experience: Has at least 2 years of experience in a corporate secretarial role
- Language: Is able to communicate well in English (both spoken and written). Being bilingual in English and Mandarin/Malay is an added advantage.
- Sofware and skills: Has experience in using MS Excel and MS Word (or Google Docs). Experience in G Suite software (Google Drive, Google Docs etc) is preferred, but not strictly required.
- Pays attention to details and is meticulous in his/her work. Demonstrate this by forming a sentence using the word “simple” in your email reply for this job application.
- Is able to work independently to achieve clear outcomes
- You will be guided by a senior when you start, but we expect you to be able to work independently to achieve clear outcomes after your training phase.
- Full-time role: RM5,500 – RM6,500 per month depending on experience.
- Higher remuneration is possible for applicants with added experience and capabilities to handle a more diverse set of tasks.
- Full-time and permanent position
- Flexible hours can be arranged if the situation permits
- Corporate mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses incurred during work are reimbursable.
We looking forward to hearing from you!