Senior C++ Engineer with WebKit
Would you enjoy working with applications like Disney+ or Amazon Prime? Does the opportunity of working with top engineers seem exciting to you? Would you simply like to hang out in the (virtual or real) kitchen with cool people and their snappish sense of humour? You’re in the right place.
We’re looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join one of our projects which focus on development and integration of browser software for an embedded environment. You’ll work on planning, design, development, debugging and integration of embedded browser software modules for cutting edge broadcast and internet TV receivers, Set Top Boxes and similar embedded devices.
Required Skills or Experience
- 6+ years of experience with C++
- Reproducing, analyzing & fixing bugs in browser, WPE WebKit
- Supporting libraries such as GStreamer, soup, cairo, RDK-backend, libwpe, etc.
- Implementing new features within browser, WPE WebKit
- Benchmarking and profiling certain parts for the browser/WPE WebKit
- Investigating and improving local storage handling in the browser and WPE WebKit
- Reproducing and analyzing crashes of WPEWebProcess (WPE WebKit)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to start on March 4th the latest
Nice to have experience with
- RDK-B or V
- Writing integration tests (manual & automatic) for browser (HTML/CSS/JS)
The Rewards of Starting this Journey with us
- B2B contract at 200-250 PLN/h
- 100% remote or hybrid or office-based work – your choice!
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learn from talented colleagues
- Flexibility in your working hours and home office
Consult Red was started about 20 years ago by five engineers with a shared vision. They created a place where top talents are valued and appreciated, where prestigious international customers get excellent quality of service, and where people simply take care of each other. With this DNA we have consistently grown, and we are now 300 people with offices in the UK, Poland, US and India.