Senior Business Development Manager | Game Services
Title: Senior BDM/Business Development Manager, Game Services
Location: Remote, Anywhere in Canada/North America
Department: Business Development, Game Services ( (Art Production & Co-Dev, or Localization, QA, Localisation, QA, or Player Support )
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Highly Attractive with uncapped Sales Incentive Plan
PTW is looking for a Snr BDM, Business Development Manager to develop relationships and grow new business revenue within the video games industry in North America. This individual must be a consultative and highly motivated Snr BDM/Business Development Manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, present PTW/1518 services, close new business, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships. They will have an in-depth knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face, and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role and candidates must have knowledge of video games.
What you’ll be doing
- Generating business within the North America games services market
- Selling Art Production & Co-Dev, or Localization, QA, Localisation, QA, or Player Support services.
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting PTW/1518 services in line with briefs
- Creating effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research
- Executing content-lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximize time spent engaging with clients
- Closing inbound leads
- 3-5 years experience in business development
- Business development experience within the games industry is essential for this role within Art Production & Co-Dev, or Localization, QA, Localisation, QA, or Player Support.
- An existing network of contacts within the games industry
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to forecast opportunities, self-motivated
- An organized individual with a passion for gaming and experience of CRM tools
- Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics, integrity and team player.
- Strong 360-degree strategic thinking.
- The ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment, including the ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions.
- Competitive basic salary
- Working with people creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Excellent OTE with % based commission package
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
- The opportunity to work with video games pioneers creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW