Senior Backend Engineer (Node.JS) – LATAM – Fully Remote
Halo believes in innovation by inclusion to solve digital problems. As an international agency of over 200 people specializing in interactive media strategy and development, we embrace equity and empowerment in a serious way. Our interdisciplinary teams of unique designers, developers and entrepreneurial minds with a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills connect to solve business challenges of every shape and size. We empathize to form deep, meaningful relationships with our clients, so they can do the same with their audience. Working at Halo feels like belonging. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://halopowered.com/
Halo Media is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to help our teams deliver with high quality and on time. You will also deliver amazing web and mobile experiences by working closely with other engineers and UI/UX designers.
- Experience in Software Development for 5+ years
- Proficiency in AWS
- Experience working with Docker/Kubernetes
- Expertise in NodeJS / NestJS / Apollo
- Experience with NoSQL such as CouchDB / MongoDB
- 100% Remote Work
- Salary in USD paid directly in a US Bank Account!
- More than 3 weeks of Paid Time Off!
- Get to work in challenging projects for the U.S!