Senior Backend Developer (Turkey-Remote)
Are you ready to be a part of a revolutionized technology working with a dynamic global team? Join us as a Senior Backend Developer to play a pivotal role in architecting, developing, and maintaining the backend systems that power our applications and services. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the scalability, reliability, and performance of our software solutions. This role demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a strong commitment to delivering quality software.
Click to take your career to a next level in a fast-paced and global organization!
Who We Are
PaneraTech, Inc develops unique solutions to help customers reliably make more product with their critical assets. Many heavy manufacturing industries such as steel, glass, cement, copper, and aluminum use high temperature processing to melt tons of material in a day. We help in two main areas:
- Asset Life Extension – With our patented solution in the glass and steel industry, we help manufacturers in over 40 countries make data-driven decisions using sensors, data, and AI. This results in longer asset campaigns with higher annual production.
- Enabling the next generation of workers – Heavy industry has relied on the experience of employees who worked for 20-30 years in one plant. As a generation of operators and engineers retire, we bridge the experience gap with technology, data, and expertise. We offer solutions to our customers to make their process more data-driven so that an early career workforce can flourish.
Working at PaneraTech
At PaneraTech, you will be part of a global, innovative and hybrid working team. In this collaborative and inspiring culture that is fostered by a creative and intellectually stimulating work environment, you will be encouraged to bring the best out of yourself and your colleagues. We tripled our size in 2023 and while still growing; we are looking for professionals willing to work in a fast-paced environment, cannot wait to excel in their work and are crazy about improvement! We recognize our colleagues’ achievements and both individual and team performance is valuable to us.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop and implement new features,
- Build reusable backend components and backend libraries for future use,
- Develop new application features while refining and upkeeping existing codebase,
- Participate in full life cycle software development tasks,
- Possess full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, including regular maintenance and updates to released products,
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to diagnose bugs and address other product-related issues, ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Integrate with third-party APIs and services as needed,
- Embrace a learning mindset, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge from more senior team members and keeping abreast of the latest industry trends and technologies,
- Create comprehensive documentation and write unit tests to ensure the quality and reliability of our software products,
- Mentor and guide junior developers on the team,
- Take over the ownership of the module when necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a similar field,
- 8+ years of experience in backend development,
- Extensive Knowledge and experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture, Familiarity with Kubernetes is a big plus,
- A good grasp of Object Oriented Programming Concept and related Design Patterns,
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and CQRS concept,
- Familiarity with Test Driven Design and Clean Code principles,
- Prior C# experience with .Net Core 6 and 7,
- Experience with Asp.Net Core MVC,
- Expertise with containerization systems like Docker,
- Ability to create RESTful and GraphQL APIs,
- Experience with EntityFramework / EfCore and code first approach,
- Efficient use of version control systems, especially Git,
- Experience with T-SQL, OAuth, GRPC, WebSockets,
- Excellent command of verbal and written English,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills,
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement scalable, high-performance backend systems,
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure,
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills,
- Adaptive and proactive, displaying initiative to devise solutions and present innovative concepts.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package tailored to the specific regulations and norms of the candidate’s country,
- Home office technology support up to $500,
- Holiday Leave,
- A transparent work environment,
- An agile structure that values open communication and instant feedback,
- Training opportunities,
- A global and diverse team dedicated to improving the company and every single colleague within.