Senior Account Executive – Technology Staffing (Remote)
Experfy was incubated at the Harvard Innovation Lab and has created a AI- enabled Future of Work technology talent platform where businesses can directly access pre-vetted technologists who can be deployed almost immediately to work remotely on critical projects. Experfy was selected by Deloitte to build Deloitte’s Future of Work platform – a major strategic initiative to transform technology, talent and workplaces. This partnership, combined with the COVID-19 rapid transformation to remote workforces is fueling Experfy’s growth and need to expand and scale our team.
We have hundreds of pre-vetted and proven technology consulting experts in our TalentClouds who are ready to be deployed on client projects. These technologists are accomplished in the high demand and scarce fields of data science, data engineering, AI/ML, cloud computing and other cutting-edge technologies. Your role will be to introduce and market our experts to clients and prospects who are seeking such talent to augment their critical projects. You will also have the opportunity to sell project based work to F1000 companies.
As Experfy’s first US commercial Account Executive, you will have a broad territory across the US and the ability to expand and grow many accounts. This role includes a base salary and attractive commission incentives to reward you for your achievements.
- Build relationships with new clients and expand on existing relationships through telephone, direct sales and customer service
- Work closely with our Marketing team on campaigns, messaging and initial client prospecting; Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company
- Develop and maintain a schedule of calls utilizing the Weekly Sales Plan and Summary and Target Account List. Achieve weekly sales objectives
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities
- Regularly communicate with existing clients for the purpose of developing the account to increase business and check-in with consultants on projects to verify that they are performing services within the appropriate job description
- Interact regularly with the recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients
- Increase gross margin profitably and achieve gross margin targets
- Attend (virtually and in-person when appropriate) IT meet-ups, industry and technical gatherings to network for sales leads
What you Bring to the Team
- Total 7+ years experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in business-to-business sales within a staffing agency setting, preferably within the technology or engineering verticals
- Proven track record of outstanding sales performance and a well-defined approach for hunting and closing new business; Demonstrated success in achieving quotas and sales goals
- Disciplined self-starter who can work independently, with professional telephone and face-to-face presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary and appropriate
- Competitive, yet collaborative spirit
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree