SAT & ACT Live-Online Class Provider
TPAPT, a national consortium of locally owned and operated Tutoring & College Advising Programs, is seeking experienced content creators to help create economical and effective DSAT and ACT test preparation tools for our rapidly expanding student network.
Our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
What we’re looking for:
● Experienced SAT or ACT remote classroom instructors
● Must have own open-source or copy-right compliant material
● Should be tech-savvy and experienced with the tools used to enhance online course delivery
● You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
● You have experience teaching and/or tutoring students who are preparing for the ACT
and/or SAT and know what it takes for students to succeed on these exams
● You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative with a “True North” business perspective
● You are detail-oriented and committed to creating high-quality test prep materials
● Expertise and comfort with all sections of the exam you teach
● Participation with an industry leading nonprofit
● Generous revenue share
● Brand development