SAP S/4HANASolution Architect
Title: SAP S/4HANASolution Architect
Duration: 12 Months + Contract
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and development teams to design and implement new collaboration and messaging solutions
- Lead team and stakeholders to successful deliveries
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experienced in clearing roadblocks
- Develop, configure, and/or integrate new capabilities and enhancements
- Analyze business needs, evaluate technologies, and develop strategic plans and roadmaps
- Evaluate and improve solutions through automation, monitoring, and scalability enhancements
- Accountable for Architecture Snapshot, Solution Design, Prototyping, design and code reviews, non-functional requirements
- Actively participate in technology evaluations, designs and reviews
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with S/4 Hana and SAP Hana Enterprise.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as Data Architect or Data Warehouse Architect.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience leading medium to large-scale projects.
- Strong SAP S/4 Hana understanding and SAP Hana Enterprise custom side car/Data Warehouse development experience.
- Proven experience defining enterprise-wide reporting standards and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in setting and influencing company-wide strategic direction.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Hana Enterprise solutions for business analytics
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward hearing from you at the earliest!