SAP GTS Specialist
Role: SAP GTS Specialist
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Expected Travel: Based on Project needs
Location: Remote (Anywhere in India)
Working Hours: 2PM to 11PM (Based on Projects)
ArchLynk is a global leader in end-to-end digital supply chain solutions. As a pure-play service provider for SAP Digital Supply Chain (TM, IBP, EWM, YL, EM, BN4L) platforms and Global Trade Services, ArchLynk’s deep domain expertise and innovations equip businesses to build risk-resilient and adaptable supply chains. Headquartered in San Jose, California, ArchLynk holds a proven track record of delivering the most SAP Supply Chain Execution and Global Trade projects. With a worldwide presence, ArchLynk experts help clients with business planning, supply chain process improvement, performance management, and SAP supply chain solutions deployment. ArchLynk offerings include supply chain process transformation, full-service integration, innovations, and solution support. Innovation forms the cornerstone of ArchLynk’s philosophy, and its specialized innovations, including AI/ML-based solutions, integrations, accelerators, and custom solution development, which ensure added value and the highest service level commitment for customers.
What will your day look like?
- Work on all phases of SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) implementation which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training and post-production support
- Work in the technology organization and business representatives to determine the business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP GTS like Compliance, Customs and Risk Management processes
- Hands-on developing and implementing User Exits, Enhancements, Report and transaction objects, Scripts, BAPIs, internal and external integration technologies
- Manage a team of Analyst/Consultants/Solution Architects. Responsible for their appraisal and Feedback
- Career progression planning for the direct reports
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelors or Master Degree
- Proven understanding of database applications, system development, report writing, SAP GTS and SAP ERP
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Experience in managing teams at least for the past 3yrs
- Experience in at least 1 end to end implementation is an advantage
- Experience in presales and project management is an advantage
- Ability to work in both, small local and large international teams
- Strong and succinct communication skills both written and oral.
- Complex problem resolution under tight timelines and ability to merge diverse technology agendas into a cohesive, integrated approach.
Why should you join our team?
Working at ArchLynk means you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are driven by the principles of collaboration, innovation, and teamwork. We are only as successful as the people who work with us.
- Challenging projects with Global organization, working on innovative technologies
- Talented, passionate, intercultural and multi-disciplinary teams – the best experts within the industry
- Attractive compensation and bonus structure
- Individual-centric career path and growth opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Annual Educational reimbursement for personal and professional development.
- Internal Innovation and Education competition
Our People and Culture
We are global, but we work as one. We are diverse and unique but we are collaborative, respectful and supportive. We seize opportunities to delight our customers. We constantly strive for excellence. Our Team Members are provided with real world learning experiences, a flexible and collaborative environment and are empowered with the ability to develop themselves and achieve their own excellence. If this is the experience you are looking for, then join our team.
ArchLynk values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. ArchLynk is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.