Salesforce Engineer – Remote work
Title: Salesforce Engineer
Location: Remote Work
Type : 6+ months Contract
Rate: $Open (Best Possible)
Salesforce Engineer requirements are as:
- The individual must have a strong background in CRM, CLM & CPQ business processes and be able to demonstrate mature communication
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API
- Refined sales and Service process, pipeline, and revenue growth through effective implementation or Saleforce.com Sales Cloud, service Cloud and industry leading CPQ tools.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CPQ application coupled with a good understanding of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Care and Field Service)
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permission sets, roles, profiles, groups, security setup, views, and page layouts)
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative, make decisions, and resolve issues
- The ability to work with remote teams is critical
- Energetic team player who works well with others readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.